Thursday, November 24, 2011

Collecting : my collection 02d

The last post for this second item on 'my collection'.
As I just moved, I had the unique opportunity to put all of my separated collection in one place.

And luckily I had enough space to put it.
As there is still a lot of work to be done, and many albums I bought on stamp fairs, exhibitions, sales, internet, auctions .... contain stamps of various countries, topics and quality.
I haven't found enough time yet to sort them all out, but I decided to make it somehow a bit easier for me.
First of all I brought all large albums together, and checked them one by one.
Then I gave the albums a number and I wrote down in a spreadsheet, what kind of stamps there were in that particular stockbook.
Then I went to the next book, until I had written down the contenent of all 'to be done' books.

I hope I will live long and prosperous, because I think there is still a lot of work for me....
second shelf
part 1
part 2 (top shelfs are not numbered yet)



















last ones (so far)

One remark, some books contains lots of doubles, not all books are full either...

to be continued

No comments: