Friday, October 5, 2012

Odd stamps : 08 Stamps with special cuts - 06 g

Hexagonals will always be my favourite kind of stamps.
My friend from Hong Kong surprised me with this nice set of 4 hexagonal stamps.

These stamps on 'civil education' were issued as single stamps, and came also in a sheet, containing 4 of each stamps.
The full sheet is not in my collection (yet) but the single stamps I can present to you today.

4 single hexagonal stamps of Hong Kong (2007)

The 4 stamps were issued in 2007 and have the following values and topics :

1 $ 40 : Human rights
2 $ 40 : Rule of Law
3 $ : Social Participation
5 $ : Corporate Citizenship

hexagonal 5$ stamp of Hong Kong (2007)

The individual stamps and the full sheet come in flashy pink - purple colours
I hope I can add the full sheet later on.

No comments: