Monday, April 1, 2013

Theme : Zodiac signs 12

The following sheet, is a special one.
Well in a way, they are all special of course, but here, I didn't know whether to label it under 'odd shaped sheets' or, 'zodiac signs'.
This Indonesian sheet, has it both.

As you can see in the title, I have chosen to label it under the zodiac signs.
That is what the stamp on the sheet is about.

2007 zodiac sheet - Indonesia

In 2007, the year of the Pig was celebrated.
I can't read chinese, but
is the character for 'pig'... see if you can find it on the sheet.

猪 = pig
pig =
On the stamp, the image of the pig is put on top.
Around the stamp, all 12 zodiac signs are written in Chinese language.
On top of the sheet we see "12 Lambang Shio" ; 12 zodiac signs.

1 comment:

Kiron Manuel said...

Great Manuel, Please mention that I sent you this sheet.Please put my link on your post.I have more of such sheets.